This unique sales program takes you through modern sales methods. Modern Sales Techniques discourage pressure selling, or intensive follow ups. Nothing is done which would be objected to by the prospect. This highly interactive program trains you consider yourself as a sales consultant rather than a sales executive. You become an adviser to the prospect. You offer the best possible solution to the prospect through a free and frank discussion. Whether you offer tangible or intangible products or even a service; such offer is always in the form of professional advisory help. Consultative Sales Techniques are particularly useful where your sales prospects are senior executives or high net worth individuals.
How you will benefit
- Develop the confidence to assume the role of an adviser even to the senior executives.
- Use interview techniques to assess specific needs of the client.
- Develop the ability to foster and maintain long term relationships
- Develop the ability to understand unspoken resistance that might come in your way.
- Learn how and when to close the sale and be never be in a hurry.
- Making best use your time and monitor the results of your efforts.
- Setting sales goals
- Developing the right attitude and inculcating habits conducive to a Sales Adviser.
- Planning the consultative sale process.
- Acquiring the necessary information about customer requirements and influencers to the bargain.
- Refining the listening skills to identify the barriers to close a sale.
- Mahing your sales style accordingly to your personality
- Develop the ability to keep on honing your skills.
- Becoming a problem solver
- Adopting the value added selling approach
- Developing new business through customer referrals.
- Getting your present customers to contact potential prospects on your behalf.
- Valuing your won time, managing it with discretion and giving the same importance to Customers’ time.
Who should Attend
Sale Professionals, Sales & Marketing Managers, Company Vice Presidents, Directors, CEOs.