Business environment is changing very fast today. People from different backgrounds, belonging to different communities come under one roof to work together for a common cause. To act as a team it becomes necessary to rise above personal likes and dislikes. There are times to make compromises without feeling upset. Appreciating the necessity of give and take and developing a positive attitudeof working together helps the team members surmount formidable challenges. It enables people to respect each other personal space. Surely, this calls for skills that enables participants to help their team members for achieving company’s goals. . Theinterpersonalskills training program is very important for business leaders. The training enables them to softly influence the stake holders through positive communication instead of taking confrontationist positions.
How you will benefit
- You will be able to identify the real issues in any conflict.
- You will be able to avoid personality clashes which seriously impact team spirit and productivity.
- You will be able to influence people to work together through improved communications
- While leading a team you will be able to offer criticism where necessary and praise where it is due.
- You will implement company plans without throwing your weight.
- You will be improve your credibility by promoting trust and respect.
- You will improve your ability to tactfully handle ‘difficult’ people without precipitating matters.
- You will be able to generate enthusiasm and interest among people towards your ideas and proposals.
• Communication Styles
• Verbal and non-verbal communication
• Barriers to effective communication
• Body Language
• Active Listening
• Building rapport
• Establishing credibility
• Nature of conflict
• Understanding conflict styles
• Managing communication in conflict
• Steps of conflict resolution
• Trust in the workplace
• 3 types of trust
• 5 ways to build trust
• 5 ways to lose trust
• Defining Collaboration
• Techniques of working collaboratively
• Interpersonal skills in a collaborative workplace
Who should Attend
Team leaders and supervisor who want to improve their workplace performance.