Understanding the Program:
The ability to provide strong leadership is based on a number of key skills. Leadership skills are highly sought after by employers as they involve dealing with employees so as to motivate and enthuse them and earn their respect. Ideally a leader wants people to follow him because they trust and respect him and not because they are ordered to do so. Leadership roles are all around us. Not just at work, but Leadership Skills are also relevant at home and in society. Leadership skills should be nurtured through the right kind of training.
How you will benefit?
- Learn to communicate like a leader.
- Know the difference between managing people & leading them.
- Manage the team in a seamless fashion.
- Effectively motivate your team members.
- Create content for motivational communications.
- Enable you to clearly formulate goals for yourself & your team.
- Develop a highly committed and performance oriented team.
- Communication & Presentation Skills:
- Voice & Speech:
- Enhancement of capacity of voice.
- Effectively using Modulation of Voice.
- Developing cordiality in voice.
- Preparing & Delivering Effective Presentations
- Developing ability to speak impromptu
- Developing the Presentation Structure
- Keeping the Presentation on Track
- Including the right content
- Developing your own style
- Connecting with the audience
- Motivation & Confidence building:
- Enhancing self-esteem and self worth.
- Body Language:
- Displaying Positive Body Language.
- Maintaining Poise in Appearance.
- Managing Skills:
- Understanding the Role of a Manager
- Enhanced Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Delegation & monitoring
- Improving the Team efficiency
- Getting the best results from people
- Minimizing personal stress
- Leadership Skills & Team Building:
- What makes a Great Leader:
- Definition of an effective Leader.
- Traits of a Strong Leader.
- Leadership Styles.
- Leading v Managing.
- Effective Delegation:
- Capability & capacity of team members
- Developing Trust
- Non interference after delegation
- Team Building:
- Characteristics of a good team.
- Emphasizing the importance of Vision.
- Leader as a motivator and coach.
- Principles that make teams work.
- Employing a work team simulation.
- Leader as a Manager of People:
- Decision Making:
- Analytical Thinking
- 7 Steps Decision Making.
- Taking Fast Decisions.
- Dealing with Procrastination
Who should attend?
Corporate Executives, Middle-level managers, Team Leaders, Entrepreneurs,
Duration : Two Full days of training
Date :30th & 31st July, 2016.
Time :9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Venue : Nimble Centre, Nariman Point.
Training Fee :Rs. 9,000/- + S.T (Per Participant)
Package Includes :Courseware, Breakfast, Buffet Lunch,
High Tea & Video Recordings.