Understanding various aspects of managerial skills
Every manager has to develop and ability to get the best of each and every member of the team he /she leads. So it necessitates that the manager should be able to access the talent of the people supervised by the formal.
Besides, the manager must recognize that he is dealing with individuals. No one can be taken for granted. The best results can be achieved by the manager through constant application of mind by training, motivating and accessing the staff continuously. Practically one be a workshop is designed for all the middle level managers.
The objective to empower the manager for building high performance team by understanding the team dynamics and applying consistent efforts for a lining the team work to the vision of the organization. Constant communication with the members of the team to ensure that they are able to carry out their respective tasks.
Managerial Skills training teaches leader-managers the must-have skills, knowledge, attitudes, and attributes they need to acquire, if they are to get the very best performance from themselves and the rest of the team.
Management training is important for your organisation because the future success of your organisation is, to a large degree, dependent on the performance of the leader managers.
How you will benefit
• You will know when to lead your team members and when to just supervise them.
• You will be able to assess your leadership behavior and refine your style for achieving results.
• By integrating leadership and managerial roles you will develop a high performance team.
• You will develop your ability to use effective communication to coach and to motivate team members.
- • Goal focus.
• Clear communication.
• Decision making.
• Planning ahead.
• Action orientation.
• The ability to learn from setbacks.
• The ability to inspire other people.
Who Should Attend
Senior Managers, Heads of Departments and Senior Company Executives