The primary objective of any presentation is to influence the audience. We look at how we must prepare a presentation in order that we achieve our objective of influencing the said group. It is most necessary to know our audience and then to define the needs of the audience. A detailed assessment of their likes and dislikes while assessing their knowledge level about the subject being talked about is necessary. A contemplation on these matters alone will enable us to crystalise the following:
How you will benefit?
- You will become a Confident Communicator
- You will gain Power Public Speaking Skills
- You Will be able To Face any KInd of Challenging Communication Situation
A) Communication & Public Speaking Public Speaking:
- Developing Speeches & Presentations
- Speech Delivery Techniques
Handling Stage Fright:
- Understanding nature & causes of Stage Fright
- Measures to prevent Stage Fright
- Relaxation Techniques before the Speech.
- Developing the ability to handle difficult situations.
- Avoiding verbosity and sticking to the issue
- Maintaining poise in tone and body language.
- Recitation of Speeches from World Famous Personalities
B) Voice Culture & Speaking Skills Theory content:
- Basics of Voice - Tone, Pitch etc.
- Importance of Breath, correct tone
- Types of Voice, Common Speaking defects
- Telephone Etiquette
- Poise & Body language
Exercises for Clarity in communication:
- Pronunciation Techniques
- Accent Neutalization techniques
Basic Voice Exercises:
- Exercises for development of Power in voice.
- Development of capacity & control in speech.
Advanced Voice Exercises:
- Development of voice modulation.
- Practice pieces from famous plays.
Who should attend?
Senior Management, Senior Managers, Heads of Department, Sales and Marketing Executives
Duration : One Full Day of Training
Date : 9th April, 2016
Time : 9 : 00 am to 6 : 00 pm
Venue : Nimble Centre, Nariman Point
Training Fee : Rs. 3,000/- + S.T. (Per Participant)
Package Includes :Courseware, Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Tea Coffee.