Ups and down in business and marketing is a continuousphenomenon. At certain times theeconomy is booming and other times it is slumping. The best the most effective way to keep your sale figures strong is by having a team of highly motivated sales staff. This can be achieved by continuouslycoaching yoursales force. The Coach Your Sales Team program offers an in-depth approach to coaching. Sales Trainees freely interact with the sales coach for removing their doubts and difficulties. The program also trains the sales head to understand the individual strengths and weaknesses of his sales team during the process of sales. In addition, the impact on individual performance and on collective team performance is monitored through simple methods discussed during the program. The program also offers unique strategies to train sales personnel who are offered tactics right from cold calls to closing the sales.
How you will benefit
- Assess your coaching style. Follow the steps to make your training ability more effective.
- Ensure that the right people are coached to achieve maximum sale.
- Learn motivational tools based on individual needs and strengths.
- Inspire sales staff to keep themselves motivated and achieve more.
- Build an active and result producing sales team.
- Different coaching styles and ability to identify which is best for you and your team.
- Establishing sales goals which stretch and self motivate the sales staff without disheartening them.
- Steering the behavior and stimulating growth aspirations of members of the sales teams.
- Maximizing the use of a coaching time.
- Learning how to leverage your star players and helping the laggards to improve their performance.
- Pursuing your responsibility as a coach making yourself available whenever any member of the team needs.
Who should Attend
Directors of sales, sales and marketing manager, sales trainers and CEO’s