Understanding this fast changing world, it necessary to keep pace in order to survive. Any organization basically comprises of its people and their work. Employees must be kept abreast to the changes taking place. New methods, processes, and management principles are being worked out on a day-to-day basis. Therefore training should be the continuous endeavor of every organization. This powerful seminar puts the latest trends and techniques at your fingertips. Whether you have been involved in training or have never stepped onto a platform before; this workshop will show you how to build confidence and engage your audience. Your trainees will be wowed into praising you as a trainer.
How you will benefit
- Understand the learning requirements of your group adjust your training material to meet them.
- Learn how to generate interest and excitement using the room set-up, music, visual aids etc.
- Build credibility and trust among participants and trainees.
- Boost learning retention and maximize take-away with the latest accelerated learning techniques.
- Effectively deal with difficult participants and worst case scenarios.
- Open the training program with confidence and closing it with a wrap-up that guarantees learning.
- Components of a learning and development program.
- Understanding styles, thought processes, emotions, and behaviors of participants.
- Putting the principles of accelerated learning techniques into practice.
- Dealing with problems while conducting the program including positive responses to problematic participants.
- Learning different training styles and their implications on the training process.
- Revisiting and revising your training plan.
- Dealing with anxiety during the training presentation
- Establishing clarity in your training presentation.
Who should Attend
Directors of sales, sales and marketing manager, sales trainers and CEO’s